Here are some tips that will help you keep your product longer!
- Keep your purchase in a place that is not too dry, to help the leather of the fur not to dry out prematurely. Conversely, do not keep your purchase in a place that is too humid, because the fur tends to absorb the smells of humidity.
- If wet, air dry, avoid all heat sources such as dryer, clothes dryer, wood stove.
- Do not store your purchase in a box or bag where the fur is crushed. To help keep the volume of it.
- You can brush the fur with a small hair brush to restore volume.
- Rubbing the fur in fresh snow will help restore volume and luster to the fur.